Monday, June 16, 2008

Stop the Beat, Again?!?

The Bud's favorite song at the moment is Junior Senior's Move Your Feet - only he calls it the "stop the beat" song. (The link is to the video - I find it very amusing and goofy. I love the very end with the squirrel spinning off into space Darth Vader style.)

It came up on the random shuffle of music this morning. The Bud was sitting on the sofa very focused on "just reading the paper" (as he said) - which was actually an old Free Comic Book Day issue of Archie. Move Your Feet came on and he jumped up with a publisher's clearing house sort of reaction shouting "stop the beat!"

Stop the Beat 1

What followed was much jumping, dancing and merrymaking.
Each time it ended, the question was posed... "Stop the beat, again?"
And so we did. About 15 times.

Stop the Beat 2

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

Okay...I really like this song now! I think I remember seeing the episode of Family Guy when Stewie dances to it. Very cute song for the Bud.
My guess is that your progress on Clapotis will catch up to me...I'm giving it a little break right now.

June 17, 2008 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home