Saturday, June 21, 2008

Feelin' the love

I'm loving the comments with all of the sock love.

You have included a number of patterns I definitely want to make in the future:

Child's First Sock by Nancy Bush
Embossed Leaves from Favorite Socks
I would make Monkeys again in a heart beat
and I have a pair of Jaywalkers hibernating for no good reason.


I was looking back at my favorites from flickr, and found a lot of sock inspiration there too.
Sock Love
1. Ankle Socks, 2. Grasshopper Twists: a recipe, 3. Project Spectrum Earth: Embossed Cocoa Kiss, 4. John B. Socks, 5. Spring is in the air..., 6. Lime Slushy Socks, 7. Double Eyelet Rib Socks, 8. plain ol' socks in glorious handspun, 9. #2, 10. Trekking XXL Socks, 11. Flicker sock - one down!, 12. 2008.02.03. Saunasukat , 13. stripey jays (191/365), 14. DSC09228, 15. FO: Fire Socks, 16. I *heart* this yarn and pattern, 17. Untitled, 18. Teacake Stranded 8, 19. Baltic Socks, 20. Birthday Socks: with an orb for Adam, 21. Granny Smith Fancy Socks, 22. Heel Detail, 23. Finished Gentleman's Fancy Socks, 24. Esther Sock, in all its glory, 25. Nutkin Toe!



My plan is to draw a name from the sock love comments on Wednesday, so there is still time to share the love.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

Great collage of sock favorites. I may have to do that as well when I get some time on Flickr.

June 24, 2008 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home