Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I've been keeping it together, but I have been putting the blog farther down on the to do list lately in attempts to keep most of my other plates spinning.

Today we went with some pals to the MN history center to the MN 150 exhibit. Here is the Bud listening to Atmosphere. (So young and already such great taste!)
atmosphere
His favorite part was the the vintage Greyhound bus which he loved to pretend to drive.

I'm off to spin a few plates.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger SwissKnits! said...

What a handsome young little man!!

November 12, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Cool! We may have to head down there this weekend.

November 13, 2007 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Radley would get a kick out of listening to "copsticks cha cha" with my earphones. You sure liked it. Young chicken. See you soon Co Springs tomorrow.

November 13, 2007 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!! should have been "chopsticks cha cha". Should have done a better job of proof reading.

November 13, 2007 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home