Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chicago, Chicago... my kind of town

Thank you for all of the wishes (get well and birthday) for the Bud. He always seems to bounce back quickly from whatever brings him down.

He has been fabulous...in fact he had a great time with the grandparents while I went to the windy city for a long weekend with Davin. (Thank you, grandparents!!!)

Chicago
("The Bean" at Millennium Park)

We slept in and wandered the city. We even went to a movie in a theater!

Chicago
(Inside "The Bean")

Davin shopped with me at not one, but two different yarn shops (what a guy!) and I even did some knitting - pictures to come when I get myself together enough to take them.


I will leave you with my favorite Chicago graffiti.
Chicago

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Cool bean! I'm headin to the windy city on Thurs. How will I manage to steal away to visit yarn.

Pesky job.

October 30, 2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger SwissKnits! said...

Looks like you had a nice time!! I love Chicago!!
I was born about a hour away from there... in McHenry, Illinois... so, I'm partial, I guess.

November 02, 2007 7:33 AM  
Blogger magnusmog said...

what lovely grafitti :)

November 03, 2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home