Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Spoon Jam

Last night resulted in the single best spoon jam I have ever been in! I don't know how many spoon jams I have really been a part of in my life, but that doesn't diminish the greatness of this one, I'm tellin' ya.
Radley had some wooden spoons. We were trying to play the wooden ones, but that didn't work so well, so we broke out the regular table ones and the crazy spoon jam session began... with a short intermission for spoons on noses.
Spoon
Spoon

I do have some things I have been working on... another sweet baby cap by Gro and some socks for the Bud - pictures to come.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

sounds like fun!

I think I'm going to have to knit me one of those cute hats. (OK so it's for my "nephew" (best friends baby) who's going to be born THIS WEEK! - but still...)

September 25, 2007 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home