Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thank you, Auntie Sara

For some reason I am reminded of a commercial from long ago with a kid saying "Thank you, Easter Bunny" in a very cute voice. I don't even remember what the commercial was for, but that's how I hear "Thank you, Auntie Sara" in my head.

Here is a little movie for Sara
(non-saras feel free to watch).


I can't believe that this shirt and his new San Fran shirt are both 4T - and they fit! My Bud is getting so big, it's like he's on steroids or something... oh wait... ;)


Speaking of that, I forgot to mention anything about our visit last week to Children's Hospital. Whatever it was in his lungs that was causing problems since the beginning of May has cleared up - finally. I think we finally got started on the right course of action and have been on it for long enough. He has been a healthy Bud since the last little flare up at the beginning of July. Because of the hospital stay over Memorial Day weekend, we are continuing on a low dose of neb-ed 'roids for awhile yet, but everything looks good. We also have a plan in place now for any future flare ups, which is reassuring.

The Bud and I
The Bud and I

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

how cute!

I think it was from a Cadburry's commercial because when I hear "thank you Easter Bunny" I always mentally hear the "brock brock" too LOL

August 14, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Loved that commercial!

August 15, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger magnusmog said...

the Bud looks so cute :)

August 19, 2007 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home