Monday, July 23, 2007

Still Savoring...

I'm still savoring my HP that I picked up after midnight on "the night" so no spoilers for me, please.
I think I am subconsciously going very slowly knowing that this is it, there is no more. Book 6 I had finished the very next day. But I didn't have the Bud at that point (at least not outside my body - I was pregnant at the time).

We were also pretty busy this weekend running...

Running

and running.

running away

There was time for some digging...

digging

and playing with my favorite nephew, the birthday boy.

Playing with the birthday boy

And time to finish these:
Camouflage Socks Done!
I started these at the beginning of April for Project Spectrum. For some reason I kept getting distracted by other projects. I was very excited to cast on for these, but shortly afterward, I didn't like how the colors were playing out. Now after finishing, I have grown to like them. I think they will get a lot of wear.

I also had a little time to test out Calorimetry
Calorimetry
I may make another of these for fall out of a different yarn. It's so fun and quick.


Now I am off to do a little more savoring.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Love the light blue. Seems like our boys are up to the same stuff this summer :-)

July 24, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

How many coffees do you think it took me to figure out ROYGBIV this morning? :-)

July 25, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

The green socks are so fun!

July 25, 2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home