Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New Annoying Video!

I was reminded this past Sunday (ahem, you know who you are) that there hasn't been a new video in awhile.
I captured some footage today that cracked me up, so here you go. The link is in the sidebar - just a bit farther down now. Or you can click here.

Let me know your vote - is it cute or annoying? Does it get cuter or more annoying with repeat viewing?
I have to say I was thankful when Davin pulled a bait and switch and hid "the item" post-recording.


Enjoy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do know who I am, and I say bring on the movies! For my next request, I would be particularly interested in seeing video footage of "sneaking".

July 05, 2007 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(A visitor from Shelly's blog, fellow Minnesotan, mother of a knitter, computer lab para in a K-5 bldg. and grandma wanna-be) commenting on annoying or adorable. First viewing = ADORABLE. There were no further viewings!

Love your blog, agree with barb - love videos and will return -
Karen O

July 08, 2007 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home