Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are we related?

...I just can't tell.
Me My son
(Left: Me around age 2 / Right: The Bud last week at the park)

Today was the second meeting of the summer for the "Sippers" group (the name is still open for discussion). I was the host, and the Bud was the Ham. :)
I always look forward to our meetings - the time seems to fly once we get sipping and talking.
It was decided that we should take pictures at our meetings. Both times this summer we have forgotten until the end and have taken a "timer" group shot, so they look a little alike. :)
Sippers Meeting #2
We should have plenty of photos to flood JT's back to school slideshow!

Sippers: click here for a copy of the photo.
Em: I still have your bowl!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger magnusmog said...

We have a wine group and it has been christened the Wine Imbibing Neighbours Organisation - aka WINO!

June 28, 2007 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home