Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trippin'

Road trippin', that is.
Sara and I are off to AZ tomorrow. Lil' sis is off to grad school, taking only what will fit in the car. I'm just along for the ride (24 or so hours!) and then I will fly back.

I think I am ready for the road trip fun.

I've got Red Vines and an iPod filled with music and audiobooks (perfect with Sara's new car stereo!).
Road Trip Supplies
Our audiobook choices are:
First Test by Tamora Pierce
Mister Monday by Garth Nix
Gossamer by Lois Lowry


I also have socks started especially with mindless car knitting in mind.
Road Trip Socks
(for details, click the picture)
I got this yarn with Project Spectrum's purple in mind, but there is so much blue and pink... is it purple enough to even count?


There is the possibility of a post from the road. We will have to see how it all plays out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Have a great trip! I think it does count for purple. :-)

August 01, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

have fun and travel safely!

August 01, 2007 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home