Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chippin'

It's been a gray and rainy weekend here. Despite the off and on rain (and the horrible images in mind from the movie Fargo), Davin rented a chipper and got rid of our huge brush piles from the "ultimate hedge trim back" last weekend. I will have to get out there soon and put the mulch down on my garden.

Radley's on the mend. His cold is almost gone - except the seemingly constant rivers of snot. At least they are clear rivers these days. We had a great day yesterday (post chipping). We went to MIA with Papa John and Mama Sharlene. I forgot they added a new wing/gallery - it has been awhile since I have been there. Radley loved walking around looking at everything, and said "up" when he wanted to get into (or out of) the stroller. At Kathleen's they learn to walk with a hand on the stroller - it blew my mind when I let him out to walk (fully expecting to have to hang on to keep him from taking off)and he put his hand on the side of the stroller and walked with me through multiple rooms all by himself! I never would have thought he could do that. Wow.

I did finish my Spring socks last night. I am learning with each pair that I make. There are some things I would change about them if I were to do them over, but I will just put that learnin' into the next pair.
springsocks

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger magnusmog said...

great socks!

April 01, 2007 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home