Saturday, May 02, 2009

Thank you!

Many, many thanks to those of you who donated to the Roseville String Ensemble and sent good wishes to our group over the last month.
Your generosity was wonderful, and raised $400 for the RSE - enough to cover the cost of purchasing/renting music for one of our concerts next year!

Throughout the past month I have added each new entry to the drawing into an excel spreadsheet automatically assigning a number to each entry.
Today, with the help of a trusty online number generator, I "drew" names.



The first prize package of Malabrigo worsted goes to... #9 - Michelle of KnittingInTransit

The Malabrigo Lace prize package goes to... #29 - Carrie of sadlonelycreator

The sock knitter's prize package goes to... #3 - Joan of joanie1803knits

and the skein of "Lame Duck" beautifully spun generously donated by Nuttnbunny goes to... #36 - Annette of confessionsofayarnaddict

I will send out prizes this week.

For those of you who might be in the twin cities area, tomorrow is our last concert of the season:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle O said...

Yay! I am so excited. That Malabrigo is beautiful and I had my fingers crossed it would make its way to me. I just jumped up and down around the living room when I read your post.

I am sad I missed the concert though! Hopefully I will be able to see you play next year!

May 03, 2009 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home