Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Message to my Letter Carrier

I understand you deliver a lot of mail and perform an important service to our community.
I understand that in my neighborhood you complete your route on foot, carrying mail from door to door.
I understand that it has gotten quite warm, and that it is human nature to perspire.
I understand that my house it is the end of your route, and my mail is at the bottom of your stack resting cradled in your arm as your walk.


But as much as I understand all of those things, I just don't find looking at ripped mail still wet with sweat at all appealing.



Blech!

Perhaps you are in need of a knitted, sweat-soaking, arm cozy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO HE/SHE DIDN'T!!!
That makes my germaphobic-OCD self want to curl up in a corner while rocking and sucking my thumb (after taking a hot, sanitizing shower of course!)

June 26, 2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle O said...

EUUUUUW! That's icky.

June 27, 2008 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home