Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rad Man Walking

This week was pretty busy... I have not started back at work, yet I worked Monday-Thursday. August is like that. Thanks to the Grandmas for taking care of the boy on Monday and Wednesday - I only had to bring him with me Tuesday and Thursday. He did really well - only once did he "escape" and start chewing on someone's used Kleenex.

As for the title - On Wednesday Grandma G took him outside with his walker. What a great idea. He loves his walker lately, and outside the runways are far longer and more fun. Since Wednesday we have had a lot of fun walking up and down the driveway - he likes to stop to look at the ants.

I finally changed the look of my page. I was getting tired of the standard blogger template, and I was feeling guilty about using the Charles Dumuth 5 as an icon - that whole copyright thing. So I used a few pictures from our trip to Italy. It seems so much longer ago than two years - I guess a few things have happened since then.
The banner is a fresco from Pompeii. What an amazing place. There is so much to see and discover. The city was huge. I loved how you could walk right into many of the ruins. It really felt like you were discovering the ruins yourself - sometimes you would enter a room and find a beautiful fresco, other times you would suddenly be walking on an ornately tiled floor. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home