Sunday, December 17, 2006

Kids vomit in the darndest places

We have been a bunch of sickies at our house this week. Radley started it off Tuesday with the early morning vomit in bed. I wish I had thought to snap a picture of the kid. It was disgusting and hilarious. He had the sweetest look on his face, and he looked like he had used some kind of chunky hair gel for a spiky new do.
Since then... both Davin and I have had variations on Radley's theme. Radley's sensitive stomach seems to be lasting the longest. Last night found us dismantling his high chair - unscrewing straps, etc. so that every possible bit could be wiped down and cleaned.
Well, enough vomit talk (I hope).

On other topics:

Congratulations, Randy and Nicole, we hear Grandma Cathy needs to make you another little Christmas stocking for next Christmas! So exciting!


I finally decided Radley would not care if I posted a picture of his gift from No-Coast-Craft-O-Rama. Can you see it in the photo from the last post? I couldn't pass this up for his room. I knew it would look perfect on his bright yellow walls. Who can resist a smiling, orange octopus? It's about 6" square - perfect for above his door.


On the topic of gifts... I am working on my entry for this month's Whiplash. I am glad the deadline is January 8th so I don't have to do an early reveal. I have been debating on whether I should enter in the gift or decoration category, since it really is both. I will let you know what I decide soon.

I have been working on a few other things too... some of which will remain secret for now. I think I have figured out what I am going to do to fix Radley's crazy sweater, and the granny square has grown. It's so satisfying and relaxing, it just begged to become one big granny square blanket. It's still growing.

While I was taking a picture of the GSB (aka the Granny Square Blanket), Radley thought he was getting away with something when he stole a paper wrap from one of the balls of yarn. He kept peeking around the corner at me with a cute little grin.


Lastly, anyone in the Twin Cities area is invited to the annual Roseville String Ensemble Carol Sing-Along tomorrow night. One of our violinists has been making new arrangements for us this year, and the First Noel arrangement is fabulous with a big, beautiful viola line right in the middle.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home