Saturday, October 03, 2009

Time with Sweeties

It seems these days that when I am not spending my time with this little sweetie

Cupcake and Peeko

or this little goofball sweetie

Pink Sparkly Tiger

there is not much time left for online adventures - if you are looking for me these days, I tend to spend my limited online time checking in on Ravelry or with a quick photo dump on flickr.


We have made it out and about in the real world a bit recently...

We couldn't miss the fabulous Franconia Sculpture Park Fall Festival last weekend,

Franconia 5!

where you can view my new favorite sculpture.

New Franconia Favorite
More photos from FSP


We also celebrated Great-Grandma Alphie's 95th birthday

Alphie and the Bud

Alphie with Cupcake

Our little Cupcake is named for Alphie's mom. Yes, "Cupcake"
is a traditional Norwegian name.


There has been some knitting, but the change to Fall has brought about the change to secret, gift knitting. There may be some sneak peeks on Ravelry as things get finished.

And I do have it in my plans to eventually post a pattern here for my Blue Wheaties Socks.
Note to self: find those notes.
No Name Socks



Our little Cupcake has been home for 4 weeks now.

10 Weeks

If you know me in real life, you may know about my cousin's little Tinkerbell born three days before Cupcake, who is not yet home. The two girls started off together in the same NICU. Cupcake finally passed her "due date" this week - little Tinkerbell has another month and a half until she passes hers.
Please send thoughts and prayers to my cousin's little one: Tinkerbell's Site

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

that is so funny! my second son is '110% goofball' and proud of it. Cupcake is beautiful. wishing you continued good health.

October 23, 2009 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home