Friday, June 16, 2006

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime

The first week of summer has flown by.


Emily, Stephen and Tryggve
It will be too soon that our good friends will be relocating to the west coast. But this past Saturday we tried not to think about it. Tryggve and Radley are only 4 months apart in age - that span of time seems smaller and smaller each time they get together.


Sunday in Alex
We spent last Sunday in Alexandria gathering together before another big move - Chris, JW and Wyatt are moving to Montana. It was a beautiful day... perfect for bocce ball and horseshoes. Radley even took a (very short) nap outside.


Puzzle Geek
I love to have a jigsaw puzzle out on a table when I am around home, it's a good way to relax for a few minutes while Radley is napping. I had a chance to finish a cool round Springbok from 1965 of "The Adoration of the Magi" - Davin says I am a Puzzle Geek, but there is nothing like the pieces of an old Springbok - they have really interesting shapes and such a sturdy feel - I would highly recommend them to other puzzle geeks.



Summer Reading
I have an ambitious stack of summer reading next to my bedside right now... who knows what I will really get to. Right now I am re-reading a favorite - Time and Again by Jack Finney. It is amusing how a "read" can be different each time depending on what's going on in your life and mind at the time you are reading.


David Hasselhoff
Need a good laugh or a song to try and get out of your head? Try this video of David Hasselhoff singing Hooked on a Feelin'. It just keeps getting cheesier.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home