Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm not sure if we like our Christmas tree...



Ok... so maybe we do.
This was going on for about 10 minutes before I grabbed the camera.

Our weekend was filled with fun...

Hay Ride at the Tree Farm
There was a hay ride. The Bud really was having a good time... he was just very focused on a candy cane. He was perhaps also confused by the fact that the woman taking the photo was calling him Bradley (not his name) to get him to look and smile.

Santa at the Tree Farm
We also met Santa for the first time. We are not be "sit on Santa's lap" folk - but he just happened to be "visiting" the tree farm we went to, and the Bud was pretty excited about it, so we went with it.

Later on when the Bud was supposed to be napping, I checked on him and he whispered to me, "I met Santa".
I think it made an impression.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter Santa picture. He looks SO excited!!

December 08, 2008 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home